The Sweden Company Euronova is not so famous like other companies of the household appliances production. It is not so popular among the consumers. However, the washing machines Euronova were popular in Central and West Europe. In 70s years the company produced the smallest washing machine Eudora-Goldkind in the world. It is worth noting that today Euronova is known like Eurosoba. The washing machines are also produced under this brand.
Later the washing machines Euronova were imported in Uzbekistan. However, the washing machines of this brand is a rarity in our country, because they are very expensive and don’t have many functions and capacity. “Stiralka Info” Company is one of the companies in Tashkent, which performs the repair of these washing machines. Our specialists have all necessary skills for the repair of the washing machines Euronova.
Here you will learn all advantages and disadvantages of the washing machine Euronova (Eurosoba).
- Compact size. They are convenient to place under the sink, which allows decently saving place in the apartment.
- If you follow all the instructions during the operation, which were mentioned above earlier, the lifetime service can be about 15 years.
- Eurosoba is famous with its coloring that protects from abrasion of paint.
- Classical appearance of the washing machine will perfectly fit into any interior.
- Replacement of the front panel on the panel of a different color. This option is provided by the manufacturer and very popular in Europe.
- A high price for the washing machine;
- The capacity is not more than 3 kg.
- Absence of modern functionality.
Repair of the washing machines Euronova in Tashkent.
“Stiralka Info” Company performs the repair of the washing machines Euronova (Eurosoba) in Tashkent. Our specialists will make a complete diagnostics of the washing machine, as well as determine the cause of the malfunction.
We are one of the most reliable service centers of the washing machines repair. Thousand satisfied customers all over Uzbekistan is the best reward for our work!